Thursday, September 17

10 Reasons To Have Sex (With My Boyfriend) - No pun intended.

Today while eating I found out that I ran out of mineral water. Drats. So I grabbed my cellphone and wallet, and gingerly got up from my seat which I have been warming for the past hour. I have to go to the kiosk downstairs to buy one. As I got down the stairs, I saw there were a few peculiar paper pamphlets lying curiously on the windowsill. A closer look got me shocked:




10 Reasons To Have Sex (With My Boyfriend)
I'm Afraid I'll Lose Him...I Can't Bear That


Whoa. SHOCKING. Now sex is so openly publicized? Why I did not know about it?
Then I quickly grabbed both of the pamphlets and immediately ran to the lift. I'll read them on the way.

Written inside were the ultimate 10 reasons to have sex (with my boyfriend) - no pun intended LOL. 


1. Besides, everyone's doing it.
2. I enjoy sex.
3. I like that it gives me control.
4. Sex makes me feel loved and attractive.
5. I'm in love. He's the only one for me.
6. It brings us close together.
7. We've dated a long time. It's the next step.
8a. He will break up with me if I don't - he says if "I Love Him" I'll do it.
8b. He cannot control himself, he was made that way and must have sex - it's either me or someone else.
9. I owe it to him.
10. It's not that big a deal.


O-okay. Right. Whoever wrote this must be freaking disturbed. Hey - there were 11 reasons altogether! Number 8 is a repeat! 
Main tipu. Cakap tadi ada 10. But seriously - are these real reasons?


Well, if I were to rephrase these "reasons" to a personal perspective:


1. Doesn't mean I am doing it because Besides, everyone's doing it.
2. I enjoy sex better if I get an orgasm.
3. I like that it gives makes me lose control.
4. Sex makes me feel loved and attractive. tired and a dirttttttty.
5. I'm in love. He's the only one for me - for now. Dunno bout later though.
6. It brings us lose together into one another.
7. No matter whether if We've dated a long time or not. It's almost always the first, if not the next step. 
8a. He will not break up with me if I don't - he says if "I Love Him" I'll do it eventually.
8b. He cannot control himself, he was made that way and must have sex - it's either has to be me or and  someone nobody else.
9. I want to do owe to him .
10. It's not that big a deal - hello, you are stark naked for God's sake!


Ooh - I'M BAD. no, WICKED!


But as I read further, the pamphlet is all about NOT DOING sex (with your boyfriend - p/s: i like the bracket concept, it is like somehow pointing towards something *wink* LOL.) before marriage.


Ohh...that is why. Only now I know better loh. Takpelah....

No comments:

Post a Comment